Finding the Best Car Insurance Quotes for Pennsylvania
Get Free Quotes
In the state of Pennsylvania, all drivers are required by law to carry car insurance. Although it may seem like an expensive thing to purchase, it will help keep you protected while on the road. One of the best ways to find affordable insurance options is to get free quotes online. You'll be able to locate a provider in Pennsylvania that offers the package you need at a price that won't drain your wallet.
Our quote comparison tool can make it quick and easy to compare car insurance quotes from high-quality insurance providers. Just put in your ZIP code, and you'll be able to view all of the insurance companies in Pennsylvania that you can choose from. It's easy to determine which ones are offering you a good deal and which ones aren't.
Insurers may charge different rates for the same insurance package, so comparing them is the best way to save money. You might be able to cut your car insurance bill by hundreds of dollars each year. Our online tool is free to use, so don't hesitate to get started.
Pennsylvania Car Insurance
- Both the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were signed in Pennsylvania
- Like four other states in the nation, Pennsylvania is a commonwealth.
- Pennsylvania offers a unique choice between no-fault and traditional tort coverage.
- Drivers can get their license at 17 ½ years of age as long as they pass a course.
- In 1907, Hershey's Chocolate was founded in Pennsylvania.
- The oldest brewery in the nation, Yuengling and Son, was established there in 1829.
- Drivers with a permit must have five hours of behind the wheel training in bad weather in order to get their license.
- Pennsylvania's unique three-tiered DUI system means convicted drivers face financial penalties, jail time, and rehabilitation programs.
- DUI charges aren't felonies unless there is grievous bodily injury or vehicular manslaughter involved.